Booking terms and conditions
It is very important to know that in Urban Suites Santander, all bookings are made through the system Auto Check-in, so that once your booking is confirmed, we will send you an Email with your personal access codes with which only you can have 24 hour access, without the need of a reception desk. These codes are both for entrance of our property also for the room that you have reserved.
By making use of this process you agree to our Bookings Policy:
- At the time of booking, we will charge in advance for the first night.
- You have up to one week before the day of arrival to cancel your booking and you receive a refund of the payment in advance.
- If you cancel in less than a week before your day of arrival, you will be charged for the first night.
- The rest of the stay will be charged to your credit card, the Check-in day after 13:00., no matter the time scheduled for arrival.
- The transaction will be made in EUROS, regardless of the origin of the customer. All prices including tax.
- At the time of booking the customer is fully and exclusively responsible for the accuracy of all information that is given. If it is found to be incorrect, it could cause the cancellation of the reservation.
- Check-in will be from 13:00 pm on the day of arrival.
- Check-out is always before 11:30 on the departure day.
- Making a reservation either by telephone or via email, constitutes acceptance by the customer of each and every one of the general conditions that are considered as an integral part of a reservation and are covered by specific applicable legislation.